- April 30 - Service at Catholc Charities of Southern Nevada
- May 1, 2014 - Law Day Red Mass, St. Thomas Aquinas Cathedral, Reno, Nevada
- Future - U.S. Naval Academy Leadership, Ethics, and Law Program
- Future - Fr. James Schall
- Future - Secretary Jim Nicholson
Former U.S. Ambassador to the Vatican
Updates and Membership
Click below to receive notices about upcoming events or to become a member.
Sign Up For Updates Today ▸
Sign Up For Membership ▸
St. Thomas More Society
The St. Thomas More Society of Nevada is an association of Roman Catholic lawyers, judges, statesmen, and community leaders organized to promote the ideals of Saint Thomas More and the practice of traditional ethics in the legal profession. The Society was founded in 2012 with the approval of Bishop Joseph Pepe, Bishop of the Diocese of Las Vegas. Membership is open to lawyers, judges, clergy, statesmen, community leaders, and all in the legal profession.